Friday, January 23, 2015

Microsoft's New Hologram Glasses

Check out this video.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe this is a real thing already! I cant believe that these things could actually exist where the future and things around us can be controlled by what we want to see and not the way they are. The inventions will be off the charts and so will everything we come up with. The only negative I see in this is living in a virtual reality world where its not even real. Everything thats made is only temporary or fake. That would get really frustrating I would think, other than that this is a crazy world and Id love to be alive to see it .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an awesome invention and could be of great usage in the future. I am interested in the aspect of having to wear the band around your head and what the chances of making that aspect not required. This is an easier way of being hands on with objects and projects versus the heavy lifting the the mess of the actual items being present. This is also an amazing tool for being interactive with one anthers surroundings while face timing. I can't wait to see the evolution of this technology and how easy it can be used in the average home or work day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This video was so cool. I think these hologram glasses would be put to great use, especially in a classroom environment. It would allow students to be creative. The costs of these glasses might get in the way of them being used in the classrooms. If they are too expensive, not many schools can afford to buy them. However, they would be a great tool for students to interact and do projects with.

    ReplyDelete